Each congregation is different so there is no one prescribed way to make this happen. Congregations have taken a variety of creative approaches. Some examples include:
- Using the material in all the existing small groups or starting new small groups for this purpose.
- Using the materials with all the boards, committee, or taskforces within the congregation.
- Having leaders give brief testimonials after the worship service describing what they are learning in the Stewardship Learning Communities.
- Having stewardship prayers highlighting all aspects of Christian stewardship regularly in the general prayers of the congregation.
- Producing newsletter articles highlighting what is being learned in the Stewardship Learning Communities.
- Having leaders who have completed the Stewardship Learning Communities begin new Stewardship Learning Communities with congregational members.